Yu-Gi-Oh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yu-Gi-Oh

A Yu-Gi-Oh role play site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Borosi-Manyetha

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Borosi-Manyetha Empty Borosi-Manyetha Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:51 pm

Trevor

Trevor
Admin

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
First Incarnation
Name:Borosi-Manyetha (Nicknamed The Captain, or Cap)

Species: Time Lord

Planet of Origin:Gallifreyan

Physical Description:See Picture

Face Claim: Louis Tomlinson

Personality:Borosi is kind of a "My-way-or-the-highway" Kind of guy. He usually takes a leadership role and takes charge of situations.

Flaws He is strictly good, there is no other way. He doesn't cope well when other's are in charge. And Finally Protects his friends with his lives.

Chapter Arcalian

History: Cap was taken at the usual age, 8. He's been in the Academy for 6 year. He was very friendly with his fellow Arcalians. He took a leadership role, in party, raids of the mess halls, and the TARDIS Storage. He also was usually The Leader of the Chapter challenges, giving him the Nickname, Cap. His Sonic Screwdriver is gold.

RP Example Borosi creeps down the hallway of the Dorms. It was past curfew, and they were on their way to get a midnight snack. They reach the door to the Mess Hall, and Borosi took out his sonic screwdriver. "Hurry up, Cap. I'm starving" Said Bolok. Borosi sighed. I'm working on it He said. The lock unlocked and the door open. The thieves snuck into the hall.

https://duelon.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum