Yu-Gi-Oh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yu-Gi-Oh

A Yu-Gi-Oh role play site

You are not connected. Please login or register

My char, Mason

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My char, Mason Empty My char, Mason Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:07 pm

Mace

Mace
Chatbox Mod

Time Lord Student

Name: Mason Van Puren Valley

Species: Human.

Planet of Origin: Earth

Physical Description: Mason has brown hair and very light freckles. He has blue eyes with a sparkle. Mason is usually wearing some sort of thing that has to do with Doctors, like a white coat. He usually wears big glasses to prevent anyone of seeings his eyes, for some reason.

Face Claim: N/A

Personality: Mason is the fun kind of person that just loves everybody, until it comes to protecting people. He will fight hard for what he believes in. Mason would never give up on somebody.

Flaws: Is scared of somebody seeing his eyes, hates fighting (but has to), is too loyal to friends.

Chapter (ie. Arcalian Chapter: Cerulean

History: Mason grew up with Human parents, but one day, a man came and murdered them. He took Mason to a big class to teach him to be a Time Lord. He learned everything there was to it. Mason became an excellent boy. He decided to use his powers to protect the school. Mason is still currently protecting it.

RP Example: I ran into the nearest shop. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. Suddenly the man came and put his gun up to my neck.

"Time to die!" he said swiftly and tried to shoot me. I dodged and ran away more. This was gonna be trouble.

Last edited by Dimension Traveler on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

2My char, Mason Empty Re: My char, Mason Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Trevor

Trevor
Admin

We would prefer it the Time Lord student was in school. There isn't a lot of places to post if they ran away

https://duelon.rpg-board.net

3My char, Mason Empty Re: My char, Mason Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:55 pm

Mace

Mace
Chatbox Mod

Edited.

4My char, Mason Empty Re: My char, Mason Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:56 pm

Trevor

Trevor
Admin

Meh.. The history could be longer. But..
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
APPROVED

https://duelon.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum